[Debian-ports-devel] Add samba to x32's Not-For-Us list

Daniel Schepler dschepler at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:32:59 UTC 2016

Would somebody be able to add samba to x32's Not-For-Us list for me?
The samba build currently causes x32 buildds to spin infinitely with
very high CPU usage (#830571) so I'd like to disable samba builds on
x32 until that issue is resolved.

(Also, does anybody know why dumb-init and mod-gnutls are currently on
the list?  I would suppose ghc is on it because currently the official
source package doesn't support x32 and it requires an upload to
unreleased for now.)

Thanks.
--
Daniel Schepler