[Debian-ports-devel] debian-installer now available in Ports

Jonathan Haack oemb1905 at jonathanhaack.com
Wed Apr 12 18:18:04 UTC 2017

I would be willing to help with ppc and ppc64.  I am just a self-trained sysadmin, however, so I cannot guarantee it will be quick or easy, but I use ppc machines as project machines all the time and so I want to help.  I will read the resources below.  Please email me next steps.

Jonathan

jonathanhaack.com <http://jonathanhaack.com/>