[Debian-ports-devel] debian-installer now available in Ports

Steven Chamberlain steven at pyro.eu.org
Wed Apr 12 19:34:31 UTC 2017

I've set up some additional jobs at
http://jenkins.kfreebsd.eu/jenkins/view/cd/

and after much trial-and-error, there are now (untested) sid netinst
images built for:
    hurd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 powerpc

You can find the .iso images within each job's workspace e.g.:
http://jenkins.kfreebsd.eu/jenkins/view/cd/job/debian-cd_sid_hurd-i386/ws/build/

It's building on a kfreebsd-amd64 host, in a jessie-kfreebsd chroot,
with current Git master of debian-cd, my patches for #860187 and
#860204 applied, and the attached diff against CONF.sh.  I started each
build like this:

$ export CODENAME=sid
$ export ARCHES=hurd-i386
$ CONF.sh && ./build.sh