[Debian-ports-devel] debian-installer now available in Ports

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 12 18:29:47 UTC 2017

Hi Steve!

On 04/12/2017 03:14 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I've offered before: I don't have the time personally to work on
> building ports images, but I'm more than happy to help other people
> getting them building on our official infrastructure...

That's an offer I am happily picking up. Would it be possible to get
an account on the CD building machine? My biggest grief with the CD
building process is the need for syncing the repositories locally.

I assume you have a means of mounting the FTP servers through NFS?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaubitz at debian.org