[Debian-ports-devel] debian-installer now available in Ports

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Wed Apr 12 19:41:15 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 08:29:47PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>Hi Steve!
>
>On 04/12/2017 03:14 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> I've offered before: I don't have the time personally to work on
>> building ports images, but I'm more than happy to help other people
>> getting them building on our official infrastructure...
>
>That's an offer I am happily picking up. Would it be possible to get
>an account on the CD building machine? My biggest grief with the CD
>building process is the need for syncing the repositories locally.

OK, let's go ahead with that.

>I assume you have a means of mounting the FTP servers through NFS?

No, the build machine has a full local mirror. debian-cd really wants
to be able to write to the same filesystem, creating hard links as it
goes. You'll need to get debian-ports mirrored to the build machine
again - check with DSA for that.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be