[Debian-ppc64-devel] Boot CD for ppc64 on IBM OpenPower 710/720

Sven Luther sven.luther@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:00:09 +0200

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 06:43:32PM +0200, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:
> Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 18:38 schrieb Sven Luther:
>
> [...]
>
> > > I've patched discover to detect these ones ;-)
> >
> > Is it available in the sarge version already ? Cool then, i just need to
> > add them to the .udebs. They will be in tomorrows build.
>
> pci.lst:        1069b166        scsi    ipr     Gemstone chipset SCSI
> controller

Its indeed there :

$ grep 1069 /usr/share/discover/pci.lst
        1069b166        scsi    ipr     Gemstone chipset SCSI controller

and probably also in the .udebs ... Yes, it is.

So, i don't understand why it doesn't work for Harald. Harald, can you comment
a bit more on that, try the daily builds, and see what it gives ...

Mmm, probably he don't finds it, because they are being searched in the
official archive and not on my place or something.

Friendly,

Sven Luther