[Debian-ppc64-devel] debootstrap

Harald Görl harald.goerl at rz.uni-augsburg.de
Fri Jan 13 09:22:15 UTC 2006

Hi Andreas, Sven, *.
Sorry for this VERY LATE answer, i hope its not too late now -> holidays

Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 08:30:44PM +0100, Andreas Jochens wrote:
>>There was a nice offer to move the ppc64 archive from alioth to the
>>Debian/IBM machines in Augsburg a few weeks ago, but I did not hear
> I think it is more than a few weeks ago.
>>anything more about this since then. I still think that such a move
>>would be a good idea, especially because the offer also included the
>>creation of a full Debian dak/wanna-build setup for ppc64.

> I was under the impression that you have to follow-up on this if you want it
> to happen :)

Well, i also remember that. Doesn't matter now (lets look into the
future), but Andreas, the machines are still waiting for you. They're
doing some other things but can handle also your efforts.

If you're already interested, please let me know and please contact
Bastian Blank as he knows everything about all the working partitions.

I think it would be great to give you some power for that, especially
when i think of integrating your knowledge into standard Debian ;-)

Hope that i'm not too late...

Harald