[Debian-ppc64-devel] ctn is not useable on ppc64

Charles Plessy charles-debian-nospam at plessy.org
Tue Sep 19 06:03:23 UTC 2006

Dear ppc64 people,

Actually, this mail in not really a pure ppc64 problem, it is more
likely to be a 64-bit problem as well as an upstream problem

The ctn debian package is not useable on 64-bits machines because at
least one of its programs is not able to open files. The bug has been
reported on amd64, and I confirmed it on ppc64:

I was just wondering if it was a trivial bug to fix or not, but this
kind problem is definitely out of my area of expertise. If you have time
to spare, could you give an eye to it? This would help the debian-med
team to strenghen the support of medical imaging in Debian.

If you are busy at other tasks, please ignore my mail, and forgive this
semi off-topic message.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy