[Debian-ppc64-devel] Repository out-of-sync

Livio Soares livio at eecg.toronto.edu
Tue Sep 19 18:22:44 UTC 2006

  Dear Debian-PPC64 maintainers,

  Thank you so much for providing this port.

  For a while now, I have  noticed that the Release/Packages files have not been
updated   since  May.   My  impression   was   that  the   project  had   slowed
development. However, looking  at the buildd-logs, packages seemed  to have been
built/uploaded as recent as yesterday (18/Sept).

  This lack of synchronization causes my 'apt' to get confused. For example:

Failed to fetch http://debian-ppc64.alioth.debian.org/pool/main/k/kdelibs/kdelibs-bin_3.5.2-2_ppc64.deb  Size mismatch
Failed to fetch http://debian-ppc64.alioth.debian.org/pool/main/k/kdelibs/kdelibs-data_3.5.2-2_all.deb  Size mismatch
Failed to fetch http://debian-ppc64.alioth.debian.org/pool/main/k/kdelibs/kdelibs4c2a_3.5.2-2_ppc64.deb  Size mismatch

  Is there any way to update the Release/Packages files automatically so that it
reflects the contents of whatever is in pool/ ?

  Thank you for your time and efforts!

		Livio