[Debian-ppc64-devel] G5 install tips - autobuilder?

Charles Plessy charles-debian-nospam at plessy.org
Wed Nov 7 01:43:32 UTC 2007

Le Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 04:36:15PM -0700, Chuck a écrit :

> I don't even understand why this mailing list still exists.

This is quite a good question, actually. Can one member of the
debian-ppc64 project update the homepage to say that the project is on
hold, and whether or not it looks for active members ?

If there no answer within a month, would somebody oppose that I contact
the Alioth admins and send them a patch that would include such a
disclaimer ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy