[Debian-ppc64-devel] G5 install tips - autobuilder?

Chuck iMacG5 at disposeamail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:36:15 UTC 2007

A better answer would have been: "The doc is wrong so we're taking it
down."  Fine about "regular" docs - good for them - take down the bad
one.

I did not ask for a "handy installer and shiny docs" - just route
planning given whatever mysterious current situation vis-a-vis PPC64 /
Debian.  I've built computers since before your birth, probably, so keep
the advice on how chips work.  I'm not interested in your concepts of
arch differences.

One main interest in 64-bit userland is the mode switch bug nest.  I
just linked you to a very recent firewire example.  But without an
autobuilder it *is* too much work.  I'll try T2 7.0 when it ships.

I don't even understand why this mailing list still exists.  I'm getting
off.

Chuck