[xml/sgml] Re: [Debian-xml-sgml-devel] webpage items

Graham Wilson graham@debian.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:00:56 -0600

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:45:26PM -0500, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Hi Graham,

Hello.

> > I think a list of packages that the group is maintaing should be on the
> > website.=20
>=20
> I agree. BTW, do you mean the project home page, or the project page?

The project home page.

> FWIW, I'll check some more of my packages into CVS:=20
> docbook-mathml, docbook-simple, xml-commons-resolver, and a few other that
> escape me right now.

I'll try to get around to doing mine shortly.

> > If this seems like a good idea, I can update the web page, if
> > everybody can send the names of the packages they are.
>=20
> Go for it.

The new index file is sitting there as index2.html. If you could set
the permission on the files to 664, I will go ahead and switch the pages
out. I also added a reference to the new mailing list.

> Eventually I'd like to put the project homepage under
> CVS, and build it with the docbook-website package. (FWIW, the current
> homepage is a hack of another docbook-website homepage.)

This sounds like a good idea.

> > And, on an unrelated note, has anybody heard from Adam regarding
> > involvement in this project?
>=20
> Surprisingly, no. But he's always super-busy. I know
> he keeps all his stuff under CVS somewhere, so he may as well put it
> on Alioth. His involvement would also give the project more visibility.

I agree, and hope to see Adam participating.

--=20
gram

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy--