[xml/sgml] Re: [Debian-xml-sgml-devel] webpage items

Ardo van Rangelrooij Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org>
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:28:13 -0600

Mark Johnson (mrj@ibiblio.org) wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> > I think a list of packages that the group is maintaing should be on the
> > website.
>
> I agree. BTW, do you mean the project home page, or the project page?
> Either way, I still agree.
>
> FWIW, I'll check some more of my packages into CVS:
> docbook-mathml, docbook-simple, xml-commons-resolver, and a few other that
> escape me right now.
>
> > If this seems like a good idea, I can update the web page, if
> > everybody can send the names of the packages they are.
>
> Go for it. Eventually I'd like to put the project homepage under
> CVS, and build it with the docbook-website package. (FWIW, the current
> homepage is a hack of another docbook-website homepage.)
>
> > Also, Mark do you think the policy stuff should be put on the Alioth web
> > page?
>
> I've been thinking about this myself. Currently the stuff is under the DDP
> CVS, though I haven't yet checked it in :) I'd prefer to keep them
> on Alioth, so I only have to deal with one CVS server. I'll see if
> Adam (or Ardo) objects before I check them in. I'll make a new
> 'docs' directory at the same level as the 'packages' directory if I do put
> them on Alioth.

Please feel free to put the policy docs on Alioth.  Now that we have Alioth I'm
even wondering why we even still have the Debian CVS repository.  Everything
could be moved to Alioth, but I'll other people make that call.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij