[xml/sgml] RFS for libxslt

Mike Hommey mh@glandium.org
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:32:17 +0900

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 04:42:35PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd need sponsorship for a new release of libxslt that needs to go into
> sarge ASAP for the reasons explained in the changelog.
> As alioth is down, the changes are not in svn yet, but the package is
> ready in
> http://glandium.org/debian/unstable/libxslt_1.1.8-4_i386.changes

Well, why send a mail on list on alioth when alioth is broken ? ^^

Anyways, the package has been uploaded, thanks to Pierre Machard.

BTW, there are new upstream versions for libxml2 and libxslt, I will
package them, but will either upload into experimental or only on my
repository until sarge is actually frozen, except if someone stands and
has a good reason to introduce a new upstream (and shlibs, with all the
cave-ats induced) into sarge.

Mike