[xml/sgml] [RFS] libxml2 and libxslt new upstream

Mike Hommey mh@glandium.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:09:54 +0900

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 05:34:02PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Beware, this posting may be making the happy Alioth users unhappy.

(...)
> From http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/07/msg00421.html
>
> | >      I would like to create an alioth project
> |
> | You mean that machine called haydn with broken hardware?
>

> I have read more bad news about alioth a.k.a. haydn on debian-boot,
> but those were more difficult to find back.

Well, the latest in debian-devel-announce is making the unhappy alioth
user I was happy.

"The memtest runs quickly revealed that haydn indeed had bad memory."

It seems to me we have the cause of the reccuring svn db breakage, and
that it has come to an end.

Yatta !

Mike