[xml/sgml] [RFS] libxml2 and libxslt new upstream

Ardo van Rangelrooij ardo@debian.org
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:41:06 -0500

Geert Stappers (stappers@stappers.nl) wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 10:56:17AM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> > Mike,
> >
> > I'm getting a DB error:
> >
> >     > svn co svn+ssh://ardo@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-xml-sgml/packages/libxslt/trunk
> >     svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem /svn/debian-xml-sgml/db:
> >     DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
> >

>  $ host svn.debian.org
>  svn.debian.org has address 192.25.206.28
>  $ host alioth.debian.org
>  alioth.debian.org has address 192.25.206.28
>  $
>
> Contact alioth administrators when you keep getting the error.

???

I've got a suspicion that our SVN repository is hosed.  It has happened before.
So until I get confirmation from someone who knows SVN that our SVN reposiyory
is indeed ok and it's indeed a host issues, I'm not going to bother the admins.

Just running a couple of host command to find out which host hosts SVN doesn't
mean anything to me.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>