[xml/sgml] Conflict between docbook-utils and docbook2x packages

Geert Stappers stappers@stappers.nl
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:51:49 +0200

--vs0rQTeTompTJjtd

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 10:57:33AM -0400, Aaron S. Hawley wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Geert Stappers wrote:
>=20
> > reassign 222058 docbook2x
> > thanks
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 04:59:13PM -0400, Aaron S. Hawley wrote:
 <snip/>
> > > i would have attributed my bug report to the docbook2X package and no=
t the
> > > docbook-utils.
>=20
> but that would have been a mistake on my part.  which now Geert has
> realized.  Sorry to have created such a confused everyoene. Not my
> intention.

No worries Mate!

>=20
> which makes me think someone should now submit a bug report about this
> conflict between docbook-utils and docbook2X.

The only requirement for reporting a bug in Debian=20
is being able to sent a E-mail to submit@bugs.debian.org
(see http://www.nl.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting for more information)

So please report the bug your self,
you may contact me off list if you need help on bugreporting.

> /a

Cheers
Geert Stappers

--vs0rQTeTompTJjtd