[xml/sgml] Re: upload status, particularly of xerces24

Jay Berkenbilt ejb@ql.org
Fri, 7 May 2004 17:50:52 -0400

>   Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
>   > Thanks for taking care of the xerces uploads.  I'm a bit confused
>   > though -- I haven't seen any activity on the xerces24 packages.  Did I
>   > miss this somehow?
>
>   No, I just forgot to upload it :)

I'm hoping you'll be able to get to this before too long.  Based on
the information from katie when xerces25 was accepted, addition of a
completely new package requires manual editing of the overrides file.
I'm sure the same edit will be required for xerces24 and xerces25, so
it would probably save whoever does this time if both packages were
there when they are ready to make the edit.  Thanks again!

--Jay