[xml/sgml] RfU: docbook-xsl (1.71.0.dfsg.1-1)

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Sep 12 00:39:02 UTC 2006

Hello,

The new docbook-xsl package is ready. Upstream released 1.71.0, so I
dropped some patches. I further changed the maintainer and uploaders
fields as discussed earlier. The complete changes can be found in
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/docbook-xsl_1.71.0.dfsg.1-1_i386.changes. The source itself can be found at http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/incoming/packages/. Please rebuild it. There is a really obscure bug, that makes /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/slides/keynote/xsltsl/cmp.xsl become executable when building the package with pbuilder (and that leads to a lintian warning). If you have any critics, please let me know. The packaging files are at
http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/packages/docbook-xsl/debian/?cvsroot=debian-xml-sgml too.

Regards, Daniel