[xml/sgml] tei -- XML schema of the Text Encoding Initiative

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 4 11:41:31 UTC 2012

thanks, I need to think a little over the best way to do this. At the moment, I have a Jenkins
instance which builds .deb files constantly, and I copy them into the tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/teideb/
repository when we make a release. This works nicely. Does such a mechanism fit
the Debian way of working, whereby the source system builds its own packages,
rather than having a separate maintainer?

Obviously I could upload the current state to mentors, and we could refine them
to meet standards, but what is the best way of making that sustainable?

you can see our current state at http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/;
but I need to start making source packages there too.
--
Sebastian Rahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services