[Debian-OASIS] Fwd: Your OASIS membership renewal

Mark Johnson mrj@debian.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:12:59 -0400

----- Forwarded message from member_services@oasis-open.org -----
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:10:05 -0500 (EST)
    From: member_services@oasis-open.org
 Subject: Your OASIS membership renewal
      To: mrj@gluck.debian.org

Dear Debian Primary Representative,

Your OASIS Contributor Non-Profit membership will be expiring on
2004/05/31. We look to you, as Primary Representative, to
manage the renewal process at your end.

To ensure continued access to member services for all your employees,
your renewal must be completed by 2004/05/31. We are providing
this advance notice as a courtesy to help you facilitate your timely
renewal and payment.

In order to start the process, go to https://www.oasis-
open.org/apps/membership/register_contact.php?venue_id=2 and complete
the renewal application.  This form will allow you to confirm your
address and select any appropriate member section.  Completing this
form will give you a simple on-screen invoice to print, which you can
use to initiate the renewal process in your organization.

Our accounting department will send an invoice when your renewal is
processed.  This invoice will contain wire transfer and electronic
payment instructions.

If you have any special billing instructions, Accounts Payable or
Purchase Order requirements, those details should be sent to
accounting@oasis-open.org

You may find a complete view of your personal participation in OASIS
at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
At the bottom of that page, you will find a list of all other active
participants from your company.

You may contact me for a list of all employees, their active
Committees and their role in the Committee.

Other employees are encouraged to become active in OASIS via
http://www.oasis-open.org/kmembership_info/person_signup

If you have any questions about your OASIS membership, do not
hesistate to contact me directly.  We look forward to your continued
participation in our growing consortium.

Scott McGrath
Member Services Director

scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
+1 978-667-5115 x202

----- End forwarded message -----

Mark Johnson      <mrj@debian.org>
Debian XML/SGML:  <http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org>
Home Page:        <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242