[debian-yeeloong-project] debian squeeze on fuloong 6004 installation report

Colin Watson cjwatson at debian.org
Sat Jul 16 15:45:44 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 01:11:29PM +0100, Michael Dorrington wrote:
> * Packages: grub-yeeloong-bin and grub-yeeloong.

This was named after the upstream GRUB platform name.  However, the
upstream platform was renamed to "loongson" when Fuloong support was
added back in May, so you should expect the package names to change to
match that the next time we take a new upstream snapshot or release.
(Obviously, we'll leave a compatibility layer in place.)

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson at debian.org]