[debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

Matt Kraai kraai at ftbfs.org
Thu Oct 6 14:47:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 03:07:01PM +0200, Thomas wrote:
> After I type apt-get build-dep xorg-server:
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Note, selecting 'libgcrypt11-dev' instead of 'libgcrypt-dev'
> 	Autoconf ect. ect.
>
> 0 upgraded, 99 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
> Need to get 41.8 MB of archives.
> After this operation, 135 MB of additional disk space will be used.
> Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
> ERROR messages and Failed to fetch messages floating. I don't know how to
> pause it. I can't type that all, it's too fast and too much.
> E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
> --fix-missing?
> E: Failed to process build dependencies

Thanks for the additional information.  It appears to be unable to
download some of the required packages, but I don't know why.  Would
you please try running "apt-get update" and then retrying the
build-dep command?  If that still doesn't work, you could try using a
different mirror.  Otherwise, please send us any error messages that
seem to indicate why it's unable to download the packages.

--
Matt Kraai
https://ftbfs.org/kraai