[debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

Thomas livewoodstock at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 7 13:51:00 UTC 2011

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Matt Kraai [mailto:kraai at ftbfs.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011 16:47
An: Thomas
Cc: lluvia_lists at lavabit.com;
debian-yeeloong-project at lists.alioth.debian.org
Betreff: Re: [debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 03:07:01PM +0200, Thomas wrote:
> After I type apt-get build-dep xorg-server:
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Note, selecting 'libgcrypt11-dev' instead of 'libgcrypt-dev'
> 	Autoconf ect. ect.
>
> 0 upgraded, 99 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
> Need to get 41.8 MB of archives.
> After this operation, 135 MB of additional disk space will be used.
> Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
> ERROR messages and Failed to fetch messages floating. I don't know how
> to pause it. I can't type that all, it's too fast and too much.
> E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
> --fix-missing?
> E: Failed to process build dependencies

Thanks for the additional information.  It appears to be unable to download
some of the required packages, but I don't know why.  Would you please try
running "apt-get update" and then retrying the build-dep command?  If that
still doesn't work, you could try using a different mirror.  Otherwise,
please send us any error messages that seem to indicate why it's unable to
download the packages.

When I do apt-get update:

Err http://security.debian.org wheezy/updates InRelease

Err http://ftp.us.debian.org wheezy InRelease

Err http://security.debian.org wheezy/updates Release.gpg
	Could not resolve 'security.debian.org'
Err http://ftp.us.debian.org wheezy Release.gpg
	Could not resolve 'ftp.us.debian.org'
Reading package lists... Done
W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/InRelease

W: Failes to fetch http://security.debian.org/dists/wheezy/updates/InRelease

W: Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/dists/wheezy/updates/Release.gpg	Could not
resolve 'security.debian.org'

W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/Release.gpg
Could not resolve 'ftp.us.debian.org'

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

If I should try to use a different mirrow, please explain how I would have
to do it.
Thomas