[debian-yeeloong-project] Lemote Mini-PC 6004 D-I Problem

John Long codeblue at inbox.lv
Mon Aug 6 09:32:37 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 04:37:06PM -0300, Alexandre "asm" wrote:
> 2012/8/5 John Long <codeblue at inbox.lv>
>
> > Thanks alot. I am saving your email.
> >
> > I'm glad to be able to help. =)
>
> Tip: subscribe in the loongson-dev group is very useful for whom a
> yeeloong.

Well that is sort of the problem all over again. We have Fuloongs, and the
only information we can find about Debian or other Linux on the web seems to
apply only to Yeelong, which doesn't work exactly the same as Fuloong...

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD