[debian-yeeloong-project] [Gnewsense-dev] [loongson-dev] System logs for Loongson 3A machine

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Thu Dec 20 14:21:14 UTC 2012

Thanks for the hint!

Quoting Huacai Chen <chenhc at lemote.com>:

> Hi,
>
> We design CPUAutoplug for power saving in kernel, CPUAutoplug try to
> shutdown some cores if the system load is low. If you want to disable
> CPUAutoplug, you can add a kerenl parameter "autoplug=off".
>
> As an alternative, you can disable CPUAutoplug at runtime:
> echo 0 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuautoplug/enabled
> and then open the offline cores:
> echo 1 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu?/online
> while "?" is the id of offline cores.
>
> As another alternative, you can set the min CPU count of CPUAutoplug to 4:
> echo 4 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuautoplug/mincpus
>
> Regards,
> Huacai

I have actually the 4 cores online, running at 100% each the phoronix benchmark
from yesterday. The estimated time to completion is in 5 hours approx.

Regards,

samy

http://openbenchmarking.org/system/1212206-RA-LOONGSON875/loongson-8131-loonux-smallpt

http://openbenchmarking.org/system/1212206-RA-LOONGSON875/loongson-8131-loonux-smallpt/cpuinfo