[debian-yeeloong-project] Graphic acceleration on Yeeloong anyone?

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Wed Nov 21 12:19:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

We managed to get the graphical desktop working in Debian/Wheezy,
thanks to the upgrade of
xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion_1.7.6-1loongson_mipsel.deb from [1].

Does anyone got the graphic hardware acceleration working?

My understanding is that the siliconmotion driver is supposed
to enable the hardware acceleration. As a matter of fact, I got a
poor result on the FFU FPT benchmark - assuming it may be used as a
performance indicator - run from within hardinfo

rgds
samy

[1] http://www.anheng.com.cn/loongson2f/wheezy/xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion
/