[Debootloaders-silo] Upstream SILO releases

Jurij Smakov jurij at wooyd.org
Sat Sep 8 08:25:31 UTC 2007

Hi Ben,

It was recently pointed out to me that SILO git tree contains some
bugfixes, not included in any release (in particular, for bug
#224870), and it also have been switched to using its own UFS headers.
Are you still planning to do regular tarball releases, or should we
switch to releases based on the git tree?

By the way, the latest Debian package contains a couple of patches
not yet included upstream, please let me know what's the best way
to submit them for your review.

Thanks,
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij at wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC