[debpool] Incoming features - debpool vs debarchiver

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Mon Apr 16 15:51:52 UTC 2007

Hi Magnus and all other, working on debpool,

I forwarded the discussion about debpool and debarchiver to you, Magnus.
In this discussion I brought up some disadvantages of debpool over
debarchiver in the incoming mechanism (Message-Id:
<1148074757.6423.9.camel at localhost>). There I'm really happy with
debarchiver. I didn't test, what maybe has been done already. Maybe you
could tell me, if the differences are still there, if you plan to
implement ways to handle incoming packages as debarchiver does or if you
plan a different incoming mechanism.

Regards, Daniel