[debpool] RFC: debpool package from my private branch.

Andres Mejia mcitadel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 01:51:36 UTC 2008

I have looked over all the bugs reported in the BTS and included or
provided fixes for the bugs with the tag 'patch'. There's one
exception, I didn't include the fix for bug #244731. I wasn't sure if
promoting a package to another distro should be done in this way.

I would like some comments for the debpool package from my private
branch. It's setup to where it could be used for another upload of
debpool. A package should easily build straight from the branch.

Since there seems to be very few people on this list, I would also
like to make a request for comments from other lists, like in
debian-mentors for example. Would it be OK if I ask in other lists?

--
Regards,
Andres Mejia