[Debsplash-devel] Re: wait , i guess that we are not ready.

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:26:57 -0500

I agree with you. We should make sure we say this is very experimental
code at the moment (for those who dare, and those who want to help us
move this forward).

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html