[Debsplash-devel] debsplash conflict

website website_debian@tiscali.it
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:29:46 +0100

--nextPart7179527.zZMSOaZUnA

hi to all
maybe i saw an error.
In the mentime i put the file that should be put in /etc/default/debsplash =
in=20
SourceBase/debsplash-util/scripts/debsplash.conf and modificated the makefi=
le=20
to put this file in /etc/default/debsplash. I saw that there is a similar=20
file in SourceBase/debsplash-util/debian/debsplash that is installed=20
into /etc/default/debsplash.

Please say me if i can remove the old config file from script directory and=
=20
modify the Makefile.

Another question: how do you make theme package since they have not any=20
makefile?

=2D-=20
website