[Debsplash-devel] debsplash conflict

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:44:12 -0500

Hello,

Don't worry about the makefile, everything is done by cdbs when you
run dpkg-buildpackage.

Check the debian/rules file and see the included makefile templates from cdbs.

Make sure that the variables from debian/debsplash are the same as
from scripts/debsplash.conf. There are some scripts that read this
file and I had to modify their paths.

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html