[Debtags-devel] New version of everything uploaded into unstable

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:51:09 +0200

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 02:17:05PM +0200, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> > I forgot to add that as a consequence, people who installed the 1.0
> > preview from the debtags private repository should deinstall it by
> > hand.  Sorry about that...
> Now you have confused me completly...
> Do I have to remove your private archive from my apt sources.list?
> As for now, removing the 1.0 version and trying to reinstall
> libdebtags-dev results in installing the 1.0 version from you private
> archive.
> Perhaps you should remove the version there.

Sorry, it seems like my brain started to refuse processin versioning
issues sanely.

I've just regenerated the alioth APT repository with the packages I
uploaded in sarge.  It should work now, if I haven't made some other
stupid mistake... :(