[Debtags-devel] New version of everything uploaded into unstable

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:32:43 +0200

Hello

after having spend one day with adapting to the new interface the
process is complete now. The new release of my packagesearch GUI can be
downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=106496

The new debtags seems to be very nice for those writing some
applications for package management. As I have allready implemented most
of it on my own, it brings not much benefit for me. Perhaps I will
switch to using debtags instead of libapt as backend in time.
The new Facet/Tag structure has a really nice interface and was
straightforward to integrate in the gui.

Greetings Ben