[Debtags-devel] Ideas that came out of an Aglianico bottle last night

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:33:45 +0100

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 06:40:54PM +0100, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> I'd also like to make a request:
> I would really like my search program to become part of the official
> Debian distribution, but I would need someone to do this. I already
> create debian packages so it should not be to much effort. What needs to
> be done is some policy checking by an experienced maintainer and of
> course the actual uploading. In the long term I would love to become a
> debian maintainer on my own but I need to earn some trust first :-) So
> if anyone would be willing to do this job please tell me.

Count me on it!  I can have a look at your package and sponsor your
uploads.

For checking, please send me the source package attached to a signed
e-mail.

Later on, for uploading, please send me the whole source and binary and
.dsc and .changes attached to a signed e-mail.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA--