[Debtags-devel] AI-Tagging Web interface now usable

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:19:01 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

> I have tried once or twice to connect, as yet without
> success.  Whether the problem is on your end or mine, I
> do not know.  Are others successfully connecting?
>
> > http://212.204.39.239:8180/web_tagger/web_ai_tagger.html

Sorry, the same I said about my "server" earlier still applies: it is not up
24/7.
The highest probability of being up is around 15:00-20:00 GMT, but I cannot
guarantuee anything. (Right now it is down cause I am at work).
Btw. Erich was able to connect, so it is working WHEN I am online.

Greetings Ben

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!