[Debtags-devel] Forked debtags

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:57:10 +0100

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ

Hello!

I've completed forking debtags out of deb-usability!

All the deb-usability members have also been assigned to debtags.  If
you know of other people that would like to join the development of
debtags, please tell them to join debtags-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
and drop a note!

The new debtags subversion repository is:

  svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/debtags=20

and all contents have been migrated.  Web access is at:

  http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/debtags

and public, read-only subversion access is at:

  svn://svn.debian.org/debtags/

I created two new mailing lists:

  debtags-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

    Debtags development discussions
    (to which I'm asking everyone to subscribe)

  debtags-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org

    Debtags commit logs
    (for people who are interested; I also intend to only have the logs
    posted, not the full patchset, but I need to learn how to have it)

I've also set up a dedicated APT repository at:

  deb http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable main

And this is the dput configuration for all members of the project to
upload packages to the repository:

  [du-alioth]
  method =3D scp
  fqdn =3D alioth.debian.org
  incoming =3D /org/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/debtags/htdocs/deb=
ian/incoming

I've also moved the old debtags web pages to debtags.alioth.debian.org,
although those pages really need some updating (and possibly someone
that could take care of them).  Debtags pages are now maintained in
subversion at svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/debtags/web and are
automatically exported in the webspace after a new version is
committed[1].  I did the same with the web pages for deb-usability: it
is so cool!

This should be a nice new bit of infrastructure for cool things to
happen: now, let them happen!

[1] Isn't this cool?

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ--