[Debtags-devel] Re: Introductions, etc

Thaddeus H. Black t@b-tk.org
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:33:29 +0000

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

Chris Teodorski wrote on debian-doc@lists.debian.org,

> Hello all -- I'm interested in finding a way in which I can give back to
> the community.  I've been using GNU\Linux for several years now and
> having settled on Debian as my distro of choice, I decided it was time
> to offer my assistance.
>=20
> I'm not a hacker so unless the Debian community is interested in
> introducing very poorly written code into Debian then I'm not of any use
> there.  I am fairly technically literate (my day job is as a SysAdmin)
> and my degree is in English Lit, so it seems that I am a perfect fit for
> the documentation project.  So, I'm asking if I can help out and how?

Sometimes I wish that I had a degree in English Lit.  Like you,
documenting the system is also my principal Debian interest.

Since twenty-four hours have passed and no one on debian-doc seems
publicly to have spoken, I should refer you over to [1] and [2].
Investigate; then, if you feel willing, able and interested to
contribute there, introduce yourself on [2].

--=20
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060, USA