[Debtags-devel] Debtags weekly news

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:17:13 +0200

Hello,

> I'm really happy to launch this test newsletter announcing that
> bayesian-tagger.pl and create-training-set.pl by Benjamin Mesing hit the
> subversion archive in the autodebtag part of the repository, opening the
> way for the new frontier of bayesian automated tagging!
Thanks for the honour :-)

> Please give some feedback on this newsletter: do we want it?  In
> debtags-announce?  In debian-devel-announce?  Weekly or bi-weekly?
> Weekly in debtags-devel, by-weekly in debtags-announce, monthly in
> debian-devel-announce?  Other ideas for content?  Other ideas for stats?
> Other ideas?
I'd like to see it weekly on this list - as long as there is enough
stuff to write about. One could switch to bi-weekly later. For the
debian-devel-announce list, I do not know how annoyed people get there
by someone/something who they think is making himself important by
flooding the list. I do not know if they realize how important this
actually is :-) Nevertheless I would consider having it monthly in
debian-devel-announce could prove quite useful - if only to keep debtags
in peoples mind. Perhaps you should ask politely if people would mind
having another monthly news.

Greetings Ben