[Debtags-devel] DOAP "Description of a Project"

Gustavo Franco Gustavo Franco <gustavorfranco@gmail.com>
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:52:01 -0300

Hi,

It looks really good, i18n is there built-in too, i'm still reading
but i recommend this article (four parts)[0]. I think that apply
tagging (debtags) in DOAP won't be hard but the work is "translate"
and keep our plaintext package descriptions to DOAP and it's out of
our scope, isn't it? Maybe the libapt-front and DDTP guys can do the
dirty job and we add the tags over their work.

As i said i'm still reading the introduction about DOAP so i can be
wrong in my first impression, but what do you think?

[0] = http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-osproj.html

--
Gustavo Franco -- <stratus@acm.org>
p.s: I hope to start coding python-debtags in a week, i was busy at