[Debtags-devel] autodebtag parses debram!

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:30:53 +0200

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 01:06:37PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

> > Everyone is welcome to checkout the script and have a look around,
> > possibly contributing some new inference ideas.
> It realize that the first, most obvious "everyone" would be Thaddeus, in
> this particular case.  Do not be angry.  Like yours, my non-Debian life
> is busier some times than other times.  For current non-Debian real-life
> reasons, I may regrettably need several weeks to reply adequately.
> Hopefully others can fill the breach in the meantime.

No, really, I didn't want to call you in this, and that's why I said
"everyone": I know you're very busy in creating ramifications, I'm
scared by the workload involved in that, and I don't really feel like
asking you to do more.

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk--