[Debtags-devel] Re: Do we need better documentation about our subsections?

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:44:49 +0200

Hi,

> Mornfall suggested a very smart cute interesting idea here: training a
> bayesian filter with the existing package metadata -> tags associations,
> and then try to use them to infer new tags for non tagged packages.  The
> result may either be entertaining or useful, and in both cases it would
> be worth trying. :)

Nice one. We definitely need to know which packages have been
completely tagged (or "reviewed") for that though.

Gretings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\