[Debtags-devel] Re: Do we need better documentation about our subsections?

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:47:46 +0200

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 08:15:40PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> debtags-devel, yes.  If you have problems posting there, please don't
> hesitate to write me in private and I'll try to solve them.
>=20
> Thanks for volunteering.  You gave me the idea to add a=20
> "Responsible: email@address.org" field to the vocabulary for the facets
> or tags which are being taking care by people.

I forgot some tips for people interested in adopting tags: besides
using debtags-edit to tag and check which packages are tagged with the
various tags, you can also do something like this:

  debtags cat | tagcoll reverse | grep '^\(implemented-in\|langdevel\)::oca=
ml'

Ciao,

Enrico taking advantage of the opportunity for showing off some
commandline debtags trick to the whole developer community :)

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW--