[Debtags-devel] Re: Do we need better documentation about our subsections?

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:15:40 +0200

--MW5yreqqjyrRcusr

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 09:00:25AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> I volunteer to maintain to maintain the tags related to the ocaml
> programming language. (BTW, I already tried twice in the past to mail
> the debian-usability project on the subject but I was unable to get my
> mail trhu, where those discussion needs now to be carried on?
> debtags-devel?)

debtags-devel, yes.  If you have problems posting there, please don't
hesitate to write me in private and I'll try to solve them.

Thanks for volunteering.  You gave me the idea to add a=20
"Responsible: email@address.org" field to the vocabulary for the facets
or tags which are being taking care by people.

So, it becomes:

Facet: implemented-in
[...]
Tag: implemented-in::ocaml
Responsible: zack@debian.org

Facet: langdevel
[...]
Tag: langdevel::ocaml
Responsible: zack@debian.org

If other people are interested in specific fields, please write me.
Some example of facets and tags to tickle the appetite of you all:
(note that facets are entire groups of tags; the complete set can be
downloaded from: http://people.debian.org/~enrico/tags/vocabulary.gz)

Facet: accessibility
Tag: accessibility::input
[...]