[Debtags-devel] Problems sending tag changes through debtags-edit.

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:34:38 +0200

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 04:58:20PM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:

> By the way, the changes were:
[...]

Ideally, the address for sending tag patches should have no spam
filtering, as good/bad mail can be automatically detected from the
well-formedness of the mail content.  However, now the address is on a
private machine, so it is subject to whatever policy is enforced there.

I hope that Erich can easily find a solution for this.  In the meantime,
I've sent the patch myself.

For the records, sending a patch is as simple as:

 cat patch >> ~/,debtags/patch
 debtags-edit
   File/Mail changes to central database

> p.s: Cc: to me, because i'm still waiting alioth send me the mail
> confirmation to join debtags-devel ML.

It works, finally!!

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO--