[Debtags-devel] Re: debram and packages temporarily absent from sarge

Thaddeus H. Black t@b-tk.org
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:41:30 +0000

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

For those following this thread [1], the advice I have
received suggests option (3),

>   (3) to purge metadata for packages not presently in
>   sarge.

and no one suggests otherwise, so this is what I have
done.  With Giacomo Catenazzi's sponsorship, the
resultant final debram (0.6.4) is in sid now.

Several people have mailed me asking that metadata for
certain binaries be added or retained not purged; and I
have honored these requests.  Thus, in addition to all
of sarge testing main (i386) 2 April 2005, the final
debram (0.6.4) also ramifies the following:

belocs-locales-bin belocs-locales-data
gaim-extendedprefs gaim-themes libuniconf4.0
libwvstreams-dev libwvstreams4.0-base
libwvstreams4.0-doc libwvstreams4.0-extras
libwvstreams4.0-fft libwvstreams4.0-qt
libwvstreams4.0-speex libwvstreams4.0-vorbis retchmail
uniconf-tools uniconfd wvdial

--=20
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road