[Debtags-devel] Re: Upload of new stuff to unstable

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:57:21 +0200

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 04:05:31PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I renamed libtagcoll-dev to libtagcoll1-dev and libdebtags-dev to
> libdebtags1-dev, and I'm considering uploading to unstable in a day or
> two:
>=20
>  - it's too late for it to go in sid (good!)
>  - it doesn't break existing stuff (it's a new package)
>  - I can upload improved debtags and debtags-edit based on the new libs
>=20
> In the meantime, I've been able to restore commit messages to the
> debtags-commits list.  They were still stuck after the alioth->svn move.

Oh, cool.  This should have gone to debtags-devel, my mistake.

Well, it's a good opportunity to let the friends here know that debtags
development is still advancing :)

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr--