[Debtags-devel] Kinky features in new debtags

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:16:12 +0200

Hello,

> Today I implemented this into the 'debtags' commandline tool:
Wow this is really cool! This allows the AI tagger to tag automatically
- though I wouldn't dare to do so because the quality of the tagset
would be most likely reduced :-) This version isn't upstream yet, is it?

Btw, I am currently working on a script to autotest the quality of my AI
tagger.

@Erich you planned to do some work on AI tagging some time ago. Did you
do anything in this direction yet. It would be nice to compare my
results with other approaches.

> debtags tag add <package> <tags>
Is there an option to output the whole vocabulary together with the
descriptions (I was not able to found one) or do you have reasons for
not offering this option?

Greetings Ben