[Debtags-devel] Kinky features in new debtags

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:02:38 +0200

Hello

> You mean, doing what "cat /var/lib/debtags/vocabulary" does?
Yes.

> I could add it as a convenience.  What would you use it for?
People using the command line could get the list of all available tags.
I guess it is easier for people with no deep insight to find this
command then realizing that they can find this information by looking
at /var/lib/debtags/vocabulary.
I searched for this option for use in my perlscript and only when I
noted that it is not there began to search for the file that offers this
information.

Greetings Ben